[Ocfs2-users] acording to FAQ, I need some explanation about O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD setting...

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Mon Nov 6 15:01:07 PST 2006

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/dist/documentation/ocfs2_faq.html#HEARTBEAT

# How can one change the parameter value of O2CB_HEARTBEAT_THRESHOLD?
This parameter value could be changed by adding it to
/etc/sysconfig/o2cb and RESTARTING the O2CB cluster. This value should
be the SAME on ALL the nodes in the cluster.

If you have the latest o2cb init script, "/etc/init.d/o2cb configure" will
allow you to add the value too.