[Ocfs2-users] OCFS for Solaris

konstantino konstantino.mathioudakis at mohawkcollege.ca
Wed May 24 16:15:28 CDT 2006

Hello, I would like to confirm that sun solaris 9 is supported with
oracle Ocfs2.

I plan to install oracle 10g rel2 , Real Application Clusters.

Can  you verify / certify this configuration.

Additionally what are the advantages with this (oracle Ocfs2 ) as
opposed to sun clusters.

Regards

Konstantino Mathioudakis                  E-mail:

Konstantino.Mathioudakis at MohawkCollege.Ca <mailto:Konstantino.Mathioudakis at MohawkCollege.Ca>

Database Administrator                    Phone: (905) 575-1212 (3052)

Mohawk College                                                            Fax:   (905) 575-2303

Hamilton, Ontario  L8N 3T2                IM:  iconographer at hotmail.com <mailto:iconographer at hotmail.com>