[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 for SLES 9

Eduardo Paixao Niel eduardo.paixao at markway.com.br
Wed May 17 13:20:04 CDT 2006

Thanks kevin !!

Can i download the ocfs2 RPM´s for SLES9 service pack 3 ? Or i need to wait
for the version that will be available with the new update ?

Regards,

Eduardo P. Niel - Oracle Certified Professional
MarkWay Business & Informática Ltda.
Oracle Certified Solution Partner
Tel/Fax: 55-21-2262-4312
http://www.markway.com.br