[Ocfs2-users] cfq vs. deadline?

Wim Coekaerts wim.coekaerts at oracle.com
Tue May 16 10:20:38 CDT 2006

we did some testing (some other group) and there was really not that big
a performance difference between them , as was bad, the rest was ok.

deadline definitely works well the thing is that since cfq is the
default it's very annoying that it was broken :) there was a paper
presented last year at oracleworld linux performance work, by sue Lee.
I am not sure if those papers are still online, they did the analysis

Wim