[Ocfs2-users] Dinode signature problem

Valan Franklin v.franklin at sympatico.ca
Thu May 11 12:25:09 CDT 2006

Dear Sunil:

I discovered what was causing the problem. It was due to problems with the
hard drive. It looks like the hard drive is defective. It is a new Maxtor
Diamond Plus 80G ATA 133 drive I bought 3 years ago and never used until
now. I ran Maxtor's PowerMax utility on the drive and it checked out OK. In
the meantime I'm testing a Maxtor 10G drive for shared storage until
everything works so far. I'll get a bigger drive after all testing is
completed.

Thank you very much for your help. I'll post results as soon as I can.

Valan