[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 stability with 10gR2

Shivaprasad Kambalimath ShivaprK at herbalife.com
Thu May 11 12:16:32 CDT 2006

We are currently running on 9iRAC, OCFS1, RH Linux 3 and plan to upgrade
to 10gR2, OCFS2, RH Linux4

The approach is to do both upgrade in a single maintenance window as
below:

9i RAC, Linux3, OCFS1 -> 9i RAC, Linux4, OCFS2 -> 10gR2 RAC, Linux4,
OCFS2

Given that OCFS2 is new and recently got certified with 10gR2 (9iRAC,
OCFS2 is still awaited):

I appreciate if anyone who is running on 10gR2 RAC, Linux4, OCFS2 share
their experiences on the known issues, pain points etc - on scalability,
stability and performance impact with OCFS2.

Thanks,
Shiva