[Ocfs2-users] Getting eI am using RHLError when mounting shar ed OCFS2 device.

Vaidya, Sachin Sachin.Vaidya at acs-inc.com
Thu Mar 30 22:52:43 CST 2006

Guys,
Finally the problem is resolved.
>From the tcpdump, my sysadmin could figure out that something was blocking
the connection to go through from one node to the other.
It was found that there was some kind of firewall process running on both
nodes, which was blocking IPTables from being routed correctly.
Once that process was shutdown, the connection went through and the devices
could be mounted as shared on both nodes at the same time. I will now
install clusterware on these nodes to make progress towards 10g RAC
solution.
Thanks to all of you who provided valuable suggestions and clues to resolve
this problem.
Special thanks to Sunil Mushran for his insight into this product and prompt
help !
Thanks and good night !

Sachin Vaidya
Infrastructure Management Senior Analyst
Affiliated Computer Services