[Ocfs2-users] Getting eI am using RHLError when mounting shar ed OCFS2 device.

Vaidya, Sachin Sachin.Vaidya at acs-inc.com
Thu Mar 30 21:19:22 CST 2006

Response from our storage admin is as follows.

Everything is Raid 5, however, do not confuse this with standard Raid 5.
This is completely cache centric array and the Volumes are multiple devices
spread over up to 24 disks.

All our Oracle instances for other clients run the same way , ie : on
multiple LDEVS spread across multiple 7+1 P raid groups

Sachin Vaidya