[Ocfs2-users] heartbeat write timeout

Stephan A. Rickauer stephan.rickauer at ini.phys.ethz.ch
Wed Mar 29 08:46:17 CST 2006

Brian Long wrote:
> Are you using the default "cfq" scheduler?  Oracle's OCFS2 web site states there is a scheduler bug in RHEL 4 and you should
> use the "deadline" scheduler until Red Hat fixes the cfq bug.  This fix is not part of Update 3.

Huh. Sounds promising - no, I do not use the deadline scheduler
currently. Many thanks for pointing this out, I will test that immediately.

Cheers,

--

 Stephan A. Rickauer

 Institut für Neuroinformatik          Tel: +41 44 635 30 50
 Universität / ETH Zürich              Sek: +41 44 635 30 52
 Winterthurerstrasse 190               Fax: +41 44 635 30 53
 CH-8057 Zürich                        Web:  www.ini.ethz.ch

 RSA public key: https://www.ini.ethz.ch/~stephan/pubkey.asc