[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 problem

Akhilesh Shastry akhilesh.shastry at oracle.com
Sun Mar 19 09:13:32 CST 2006

Hi,

I am having a two node cluster with rhelu2 OS installed and when i am
trying to mount with ocfs ,i am getting the error pasted below.
"ocfs2_hb_ctl: Bad magic number in superblock while reading uuid
mount.ocfs2: Error when attempting to run /sbin/ocfs2_hb_ctl: "Operation
not permitted"

I am getting this error in only one node and in other node it is ok. Is
it because in the node where i am trying to mount is parttion as LinuxLVM?
Appreciate if someone could quickly help me in this

Thanks,
Akhilesh