[Ocfs2-users] Fwd: RE: Anyone trying out non-Oracle applications on OCFS2cluster?

martin.a sautter martin.a.sautter at oracle.com
Fri Mar 17 06:49:17 CST 2006

Hi  How-Hie Ling

today SAP did not finish the release of Oracle 10, therefore OCFS2 is
certified
with 9.2.0.4 and higher (9.2.0.7). Please be aware this is only for RAC
on SAP.
For a productive system you can not run 10gR2  RAC today.
Sorry I do not have any experiences using Legato Networker.

hope that answers your question.
Martin