[Ocfs2-users] Anyone trying out non-Oracle applications on OCFS2 cluster?

How-Hie Ling h.ling at qut.edu.au
Wed Mar 15 16:53:05 CST 2006

Hi,

I am familiar with the good old days of Digital OpenVMS cluster and
HP's TruCluster where I believe most of the clustering technology of
RAC came from.  I understand that this new version OCFS2 is a general
purpose cluster software.  I am interested to hear if anyone here has
been running non-Oracle applications under OCFS2 on all the nodes
active-active and if he/she has tried out failover of application, etc.