[Ocfs2-users] Unable to mount node2 mount.ocfs2: Transport endpoint is not connected while mounting /dev/sdb1 on /u02/oradata/orcl

Akin Seigmund Walter-Johnson III asjohns at uchicago.edu
Fri Jun 30 18:32:02 CDT 2006

I currenlty have the setup below, both nodes can see the shared drive (
confirmed with fdisk -l )
However I am unable to mount the shared device from  node (2) after I
mounted from node(1)
I get the follwoign error
mount.ocfs2: Transport endpoint is not connected while mounting
/dev/sdb1 on /u02/oradata/orcl

OS Red Hat uname -r
---------------------------------
2.6.9-22.ELsmp

OCFS version
--------------------------------
OCFS2 1.2.1 Fri Apr 21 12:21:12 PDT 2006 (build
bd2f25ba0af9677db3572e3ccd92f739)

/sbin/lsmod |grep ocfs
ocfs2                 350660  1
debugfs                14216  2 ocfs2
ocfs2_dlmfs            27272  1
ocfs2_dlm             183816  2 ocfs2,ocfs2_dlmfs
ocfs2_nodemanager     154464  7 ocfs2,ocfs2_dlmfs,ocfs2_dlm
configfs               28044  2 ocfs2_nodemanager
jbd                    59481  2 ocfs2,ext3

rpm  -qa | grep ocfs
ocfs2console-1.2.1-1
ocfs2-tools-1.2.1-1
ocfs2-2.6.9-22.ELsmp-1.2.1-1

--
--Seigmund

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal.  Thank you.