[Ocfs2-users] How To Build OCFS2 Into The Kernel?

EKC webmaster at generalsynthesis.com
Fri Jun 9 05:33:48 CDT 2006

Hello,

I have OCFS2 working on my cluster when I build a kernel with OCFS
compiled as a kernel module. However, mount.ocfs2 fails when I build
OCFS2 into the kernel. Here is the error message :

>>mount.ocfs2: Unable to access cluster service Cannot initialize cluster

Also, none of the OCFS2 kernel threads are running when OCFS2 is built
into the kernel (o2net, for example).

Question: How do I get OCFS2 working when I build it into the kernel?
How do I get OCFS2 to launch the kernel threads when it's not built as
a module?

Thanks!