[Ocfs2-users] Being prepared for problems: how?

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Tue Jun 6 17:50:14 CDT 2006

debugfs is useful when one wants to quickly identify the
offending lock. But not much beyond that. Yes, I would prefer
to have it, but that's life. (SuSE will be bundling it with SLES10.)

However, the rest of the debugging infrastructure is still in place. Like,
tracing in kernel, dlm lock dumps and alt-sysrq-t. Ensure your servers
are configured with a netdump/netconsole server so that if you get an
oops, you capture the full oops trace.