[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 and Snapshots

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Thu Jul 20 12:30:17 CDT 2006

OCFS2 relies on the uniqueness of the uuid for it to distinguish between
different volumes. One cannot mount two volumes having the same uuid
on the same node. Infact, one should not do that across the cluster too,
i.e.,
mount two different physical volumes having the same identical uuid.

If you have to mirror and mount, mount it on another node in a different
cluster.
It could be a 1 node cluster too.