[Ocfs2-users] Followed firewire article step by step

LearnToday2Grow learningdood at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 04:05:10 CDT 2006

Hi Han,

 Thanks for the Quick reply, yes you are absolutely right. After fighting with the machine for over a considerable period of time I could install single Node RAC using E01G300.

 I will write up a detail version on how to make it happen. There was quite a bit of tweaking in order to make it work.

 I wonder do we need 2 PC network cards or just one will suffice, can we fake the rest. Well in my case I did have 2 network cards.

 Take Care.

Han Xie <han.xie at quest.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}           Yes, CRS can be installed on a single node.  I did it on Linux and Solaris.  I believe other have done it on Windows as well.

  My setup is a PC with two network cards, each has its own ip address.  The process is similar to a normal CRS installation.

  Good luck.
  Han