[Ocfs2-users] What is wrong

boka boka at piekna.pl
Thu Jul 6 05:28:46 CDT 2006

Hello,

i have configuration made with
slackware 10.2
2.6.17.2
ocfs2tools 1.2.1

on two dell poweredge 852 machines with eonstore array with two scsi
controllers. Array is divided in two logical volumes. First logical drive
is connected to first node as sdb1, etc. I will use linuxha software for
standby cluster.

Cluster software, ocfs2tools, tells that it is working.

First question
is ocfs2 partition should be mounted on all nodes
if yes what determine the active node

Second question
i have mounted ocfs2 partition on node1 and node2 can not see that it is
mounted.

node1:~# echo "slotmap" | debugfs.ocfs2 -n /dev/sdb1
        Slot#   Node#
            0       1

node2:~# echo "slotmap" | debugfs.ocfs2 -n /dev/sdb1
        Slot#   Node#

Any idea

Third question
I can not see traffic on interconnect devices.

ps. sorry for my poor english

--
best regrads
Daniel