[Ocfs2-users] Problem with configuration file.

Mathieu Avila mathieu.avila at seanodes.com
Mon Feb 20 08:14:28 CST 2006

Hello,

I'm using the OCFS2 1.2.0 tools compiled from the sources, along with
the OCFS2 1.2.0 sources, on top of a WhiteBoxEntrepriseLinux (WBEL 4.0)
with a 2.6.13.4 vanilla kernel.

I got 2 problems :
- Once the tools are compiled and installed (using "make install") ,
init scripts do not go to /etc/init.c/ , i have to manually move them.
- When i run "/etc/init.d/o2cb.init load" it goes fine, but when i run :
"/etc/init.d/o2cb.init online ocfscluster" it returns :

Starting cluster ocfscluster: Failed
o2cb_ctl: Unable to load cluster configuration file
"/etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf"
Stopping cluster ocfscluster: Failed
o2cb_ctl: Unable to load cluster configuration file
"/etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf"

However, the file exists, and i have set it to readwriteable for
everyone. idem for the directory /etc/ocfs2.

My file contains :
-------------------------
cluster:
node_count = 3
name = ocfscluster

node:
ip_port = 7777
ip_address = 192.168.0.122
number = 1
name = sam22
cluster = ocfscluster

node:
ip_port = 7777
ip_address = 192.168.0.123
number = 2
name = sam23
cluster = ocfscluster

node:
ip_port = 7777
ip_address = 192.168.0.130
number = 3
name = sam30
cluster = ocfscluster

I must have missed something obvious, but i can't see what. Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mathieu Avila