[Ocfs2-users] problem mounting an ocfs2 filesystem

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Wed Feb 15 18:49:06 CST 2006

Hi Mark,

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 04:51:47PM -0500, Link Systems Online wrote:
> Hello All
>  I installed ocfs2 on my test 2 node linux system. I can mount the files system
> from node 1
> When I mount the file system on node 2 I get the follow iin /var/log/messages.
> If I unmount the files sytem on node 1 I can then mount it on node 2.
If you're still having this issue, can you send us the contents of
/etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf for each node? The output of ifconfig from each one
might be helpful. Also, the logs from both nodes when you experience the
problem would be nice.

Sorry for the extreme delay in response btw - the mailing list software had
some issues...

Thanks,
	--Mark

--