[Ocfs2-users] re: Process to change cluster.conf IPS ?

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Wed Aug 16 13:27:30 PDT 2006

# o2cb_ctl -H -t node -n node_name -a ip_address=NEW_IP_ADD
o2cb_ctl: Node changes not yet supported

The man page is missing "-t node" but that will still not help you.
Currently o2cb_ctl only allows dynamic adding of new nodes not
updating existing nodes.

So, edit /etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf, and change the ip address.
Copy it to all nodes before restarting the cluster on all nodes.

# cat /config/cluster/<clus>/node/<nodename>/ip_address
should show the updated value after the cluster is up.