[Ocfs2-users] Can not mount

Milind Dumbare milind at linsyssoft.com
Tue Aug 15 23:24:51 PDT 2006

Master slave is no more the constraint in DRBD. With DRBD-0.8.X you can
have both nodes as master. I have tried OCFS2 on DRBD. I
formatted /dev/drbdX device with OCFS2 on both nodes. Its like runtime
data replication/mirroring from both sides.
	I mean you can have /dev/drbdX mounted on both nodes. You can modify
them and see the mirrored data on peer.