[Ocfs2-users] Re: Problems with OCFS2 and Oracle 10g

Eckenfels. Bernd B.Eckenfels at seeburger.de
Fri Aug 4 00:43:59 PDT 2006

As I wrote in my first mail, you need to use a "shared" disk which is
connected to all nodes. ocfs2 is a cluster filesystem not a network file
system. If you dont have a shared hardware disk, you have to export the
disk as a network block device (however this is not good for productin).
IDE disks are normally not share-able.

Bernd