[Ocfs2-users] "Cleaning heartbeat on ocfs2: Failed"

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Mon Sep 26 11:56:46 CDT 2005

Yes, the uuid's must match.

These appear to be local disks. To get this to work, you
need to use a shared disks, i.e., disks which both nodes can
concurrently access.

As far as the hb region active msg goes, it is indicating
that one or ocfs2 volumes are still mounted. One needs to
umount all ocfs2 volumes before one is allowed to shutdown
the o2cb cluster.