[Ocfs2-users] "Cleaning heartbeat on ocfs2: Failed"

Bool bool at boolsite.net
Sun Sep 25 18:44:09 CDT 2005

Hello,

I just installed OCFS2 on two nodes.

When I try to stop / offline them, I obtain this error :
"Cleaning heartbeat on ocfs2: Failed
Atleast one heartbeat region still active"

And, maybe I forgot or not understood something, but the
cluster FS seems to don't work : I create a file in the
volume "echange" on the first node, but can't see him
on the second node. There's no communication between
both nodes...

On the firewall, I only open the TCP 7777 port, like
configured in "/etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf". Is it ok ?

Thanks.
Olivier