[Ocfs2-users] Updated release schedule for OCFSv2

Andrew Crowhen ANDREW.CROWHEN at ORACLE.COM
Wed Mar 30 21:16:05 CST 2005

Hi,

I had posted to this list in Feb querying an updated release schedule for OCFSv2 and it's use for a shared APPL_TOP.

My query re the APPL_TOP was answered but I did not get a response regarding an updated release schedule. The customer I was requesting this information for has now started their project and have asked if there has been any further update on this.

Regards,

      Andrew