[Ocfs2-users] mounting ocfs2 partitions on boot

Jan Schmidt schmidt4 at uni-greifswald.de
Fri Jun 24 14:04:24 CDT 2005

Hi list,

today, I installed a two node Oracle 10g RAC system on SLES9 SP2 RC2 which
shares
(via a SAN) a database volume and a quorum (ocr and voting). This volumes
are formated
with ocfs2 - so far no problem.
At the moment I'm stuck with the mounting of these volumes at boot time.
The user-guide
of ocfs2-tools mentions to add the corresponding lines to fstab - but at
the time when
fstab is processed the ocfs2 cluster isn't available (it will be started
later).
Is there any way (without hacking rc scripts etc.) to load this volumes as
boot time?

Thanks
Jan Schmidt