[Ocfs2-users] kernel oops

Mark Fasheh mark.fasheh at oracle.com
Tue Jul 12 18:19:21 CDT 2005

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 12:50:11PM +0200, Lazar Obradovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just got this after starting bonnie++ on a OCFS2 filesystem.
> Perhaps someone might want to take a look at it. If there's something
> else I should attach, please ask. :)
Can you describe in detail the test you ran? Specifically which nodes were
running bonnie++ and what command line options were used.

Were there any error messages in your logs before this?

Also, if you're running 0.99.13, it'd be great to test this with a more
recent version (svn head is best) as a ton of bugfixes have gone in since
then. Thanks!
	--Mark

--
Mark Fasheh