[Ocfs2-users] can't compile the ocfs2-tools-0.99.12

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Wed Jul 6 11:03:13 CDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 12:54:38PM +0800, huang mingyou wrote:
> checking for uuid_unparse in -luuid... no
> checking uuid/uuid.h usability... no
> checking uuid/uuid.h presence... no
> checking for uuid/uuid.h... no
> configure: error: Unable to find uuid headers

	You need libuuid and its associated headers.  This should be in
either a) the development package for libuuid, if libuuid is packaged
seperately, or b) the development package for e2fsprogs/e2fslibs, if
libuuid is packaged with e2fsprogs/e2fslibs.

Joel

--

"Sometimes I think the surest sign intelligent
 life exists elsewhere in the universe is that

Joel Becker
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com