[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 can not mount for nodes. first time installation

Manish Singh manish.singh at oracle.com
Mon Aug 8 18:20:25 CDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 02:05:45PM -0700, Tony Ma wrote:
>             Machine and Version:  Linux snare.usa.corp.com
> 2.6.9-5.0.5.ELhugemem #1 SMP Fri Apr 8 14:38:07 EDT 2005 i686 i686 i386

You must be running a very old version of ocfs2 then. Upgrade to ocfs2
1.0, and you'll need the 2.6.9-11.0.0.10.3.EL kernel, also on
oss.oracle.com.

> vte-0.11.11-6

That'd be why you don't see Propagate Configuration. Red Hat ships a
buggy version of vte. Grab an updated package from:

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2-tools/files/extras/

-Manish