[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 can not mount for nodes. first time installation

Tony Ma tonym at trinityglass.com
Mon Aug 8 13:49:18 CDT 2005

Thanks for reply. I already have a tar with oracle support for mount
issue. Looks it is the node sequence problem in cluster.conf.

Please let us review on the propagate config menu disappeared issue. We
have already vte.0.11.11 installed. Is there any other package needed? I
just found we have a few other menu missed such as task/check.

Tony Ma
IT Department