[Ocfs2-tools-devel] ocfs2 tools

Eric Ren zren at suse.com
Wed Mar 16 23:37:48 PDT 2016

> Hello Mark,
>
> Could you help to add these accounts in ocfs2-tools project on github?
>
> Gang He - SUSE:	ganghe
> Junxiao - Oracle:	biger410
> Joseph Qi - Huawei: josephhz
Maybe,  we can also create an ocfs2 organization on github;-)

And I'm thinking of if we can have an IRC channel. I've create
channel#ocfs2 on freenode, you can
login through website[1], or Thunderbird[2]. Welcome!

[1] https://webchat.freenode.net/
[2] Thunderbird -> cat -> irc -> freenode(default)->your nickname->irc
connected->join chat->#ocfs2

Eric