[Ocfs2-tools-devel] bz 1324 status?

Tiger Yang tiger.yang at oracle.com
Thu Aug 11 19:19:02 PDT 2011

Hi, Goldwyn,

I see. Now I met a problem when try to fix the hole on directory inode.
We have to check and fix the indexed-dir tree after we changed the
i_size, the current code didn't handle this.

Sunil,
To fix this problem, one way is check and fix the old tree, the other
way is delete the old tree and rebuild it, which way is better?

Thanks,
Tiger