[Ocfs2-tools-devel] [patch 0/2] libocfs2: add extent tree operations

Tiger Yang tiger.yang at oracle.com
Fri Sep 4 02:26:03 PDT 2009

Hi,
These two patches add general extent tree operations in libocfs2.

We already have file data tree in inode and a set of tree operations
around it. Those operations tied with dinode closely so we need abstract
a new set of extent tree operations for general extent tree.

These new operations were not tested, so now I add them only for
extending xattr record tree and xattr value tree. After review and test
them, they can finally displace the current inode tree operations.

Thanks,
tiger