[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Why not link libdlm_lt directly ?

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Wed Oct 28 21:48:47 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 09:40:40PM -0700, Joel Becker wrote:
> 	Ok, I'm ready to call "you are a bunch of morons" on the Fedora
> folks.  Here are the dependencies of ocfs2-tools on Debian:

	Oh, right.  Fabbione reminds me it's the stupid redhat-lsb
package.
	Ok, I guess we actually need to copy Red Hat's, SuSE's, and
Debian's lsb/init-functions scripts into vendor/common/o2cb.init.  I had
really hoped to avoid that, but what are we gonna do?  Pulling in 63MB
is junk.
	Anyone want to do that?

Joel

--

"Win95 file and print sharing are for relatively friendly nets."
	- Paul Leach, Microsoft

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle