[Ocfs2-tools-devel] ocfs2-tools-64bitblocks.patch for ocfs2-tools-1.3.9-0.1

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:06:03 PDT 2008

Hi,

>        You need to update mkjournal.c to write out a JBD2 journal
> instead of a JBD one.  Also, this probably wants to be a command-line
> switch.

I couldn't figure out the difference between writing out a JBD journal
and JBD2 journal so I'm not sure how I would modify mkjournal.c to do
what you're talking about. If you're talking about the usage of
JFS_MAGIC_NUMBER and JFS_SUPERBLOCK_V2 defines then these seem to be
the same as the JBD2_MAGIC_NUMBER and JBD2_SUPERBLOCK_V2 defines in
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/jbd2.h .

Thanks,
Sabuj