[Ocfs2-tools-devel] [patch] Add test programs in ocfs2-test to verify removing slots. take 2

tao.ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Wed Jul 25 00:03:01 PDT 2007

Add test script in ocfs2-test to test whether removing slot can work OK.

1. remove_slot.c
This file is used to create some boudary situation to test whether
tunefs.ocfs2 can work OK with removing slots.
When we have orphan files or have some blocks allocated in truncate log
or local alloc, we can't remove the slots, so the option
CREATE_ORPHAN_FILE,
CREATE_TRUNCATE_LOG and CREATE_LOCAL_ALLOC are used to check it.

2. remove_slot.sh
The normal test script to test whether tunefs.ocfs2 can work OK.

3. corrupt_remove_slot.patch
With this patch, tunefs.ocfs2 will abort at the specified place and we
can check
whether fsck.ocfs2 can fix the aborted problem.

4. corrupt_remove_slot.patch
The main test script to test whether fsck.ocfs2 can recover from the
aborted tunefs.ocfs2.