[Ocfs2-tools-devel] [patch] Add test programs in ocfs2-test to verify removing slots. take 1

tao.ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Wed Jul 18 18:12:17 PDT 2007

Marcos E. Matsunaga wrote:
> Test took long.... got it completed.
>
> Got a message:
>
> remove_slot.sh: 0 The inode alloc for removed slot should be empty. 351
>
> The logfile is :
> /scratch/mmatsuna/runtest_x86/log/2007-07-18-11-54-12-output.log
Hi, you should patch the corrupt.patch in ocfs2-test to tunefs.ocfs2
after you patch this series.
"corrupt.patch" adds the options "--corrupt" in the tunefs.ocfs2.

I can make sure of it since I see the log says:
+ /sbin/tunefs.ocfs2 --corrupt 1 -N 4 /dev/sdad2
/sbin/tunefs.ocfs2: unrecognized option `--corrupt'