[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Patch for debugfs.ocfs2 icheck command

tao.ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Thu Sep 21 02:29:31 PDT 2006

Show 1 of 3 is ok, show 3 of 3 is ok.
But why show 2 of 3?
It is not a good idea since if you show only one file, people knows that
you only want to show the inode, not the file name.
But if you show more than 1 file, just say 2 of 3, it may mislead the
user to think they are all the files in the volume.

Just a tip. You really don't have to pay much attention to it.