[Ocfs2-tools-devel] A patch for fswreck of ocfs2-tools: corrupt_chain.patch

tao.ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Tue Sep 19 23:46:42 PDT 2006

ocfs2-tools: Add chain corruption for fswreck

Add chain corruption for the following error:
Chain list error: CHAIN_COUNT, CHAIN_NEXT_FREE
Chain record error: CHAIN_EMPTY, CHAIN_HEAD_LINK_RANGE, CHAIN_BITS
Chain inode error: CHAIN_I_CLUSTERS, CHAIN_I_SIZE, CHAIN_GROUP_BITS
Chain group error: CHAIN_LINK_GEN, CHAIN_LINK_RANGE
Group magic error: CHAIN_LINK_MAGIC

You can also reach the patch on
ca-server1:/home/tma/patches/corrupt_chain.patch

--
* **     Tao Ma
*     Member of Techincal Staff *

Oracle Asia Development Center
Emerging Technology & Solution Development
*
Tel:        +86 10 8278 6026