[Ocfs2-tools-devel] debugfs.ocfs2 usage message fix

Sunil Mushran Sunil.Mushran at oracle.com
Mon Sep 11 18:17:39 PDT 2006

Not sure we need this. We typically use the term block# and inode#
interchangeably as (unlike ext3) not only can a block only have one
inode but also that the inode# is the same as the block#. Having said that,
I would prefer to use just one of them in help (in this case block#) so as
to keep it simple and not confuse users into believing there was a
difference
between the two.