[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Missing /proc/sys/ocfs2

John Anderson johnha at ccbill.com
Mon Jul 17 17:57:50 CDT 2006

Greetings,

I'm in the process of getting ocfs2cdsl to work on linux-2.6.16.13, and
I've run into a problem.  Browsing the source of ocfs2cdsl it looks like
that program is trying to lookup information from /proc/fs/ocfs2.  With
the ocfs modules loaded and a cluster up and working I don't' have that
directory under /proc.  I'm not sure if I would have it under a newer
kernel or not (Xen is dependent on 2.6.16.13), but I noticed a
discussion in the tools-devel archives that was suggestion moving all of
/proc/fs/ocfs2 to /sys/kernel/config/.

Is that what's been done?  If so, is there a patch for ocfs2cdsl that
will allow me to make context dependent symlinks using the info in
/sys/kernel/config vice /proc/fs/ocfs2?

Thanks,

John A.