[Ocfs2-tools-devel] A patch for ocfs2 source configuration process.

tao.ma tao.ma at oracle.com
Wed Aug 2 23:12:33 PDT 2006

Hi,
    I have downloaded the newest source code ocfs2-1.2.3.tar.gz from
oss.oracle.com.
    After do the configuration I find a strange thing. Although my
kernel is "2.6.9-11.19AX"(Asianux2.0 on a vmware server with a single
processor configured), the configuration find that it is
2.6.9-11.19AX-smp. So after I make and install, those *.ko went to the
wrong place.
The reason is:
1. When vendor/ax2/vendor.guess runs.
The script is :if [ "`rpm -qf /etc/asianux-release --qf '%{VERSION}'
2>/dev/null`" != "8AX" ]
while in my machine it is "2.0", not "8AX".

I also modify the script in vendor.guess. In asianux2.0, In /etc, you
can find
redhat-release and asianux-release.  So the vendor.guess will get the
wrong string
"ax2
rhel4".

Attachment is my patch. Hope it can help.