[Ocfs2-tools-devel] Debian packaging of ocfs2-tools.

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Tue Dec 27 13:05:46 CST 2005

On Mon, Dec 26, 2005 at 01:23:32PM +0100, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> 	Hello, Joel. I do not know if you are aware of the official Debian packages
> for OCFS2 (http://packages.debian.org/ocfs2-tools).

	I wasn't aware that Debian had picked it up, only Ubuntu.

> 	I am packaging the new release and fixed some pending things now that I read
> the list archives (almost completely empty, BTW), for example the copyright
> note.

	Um, what things?  Please see trunk/, that should be in good
shape.  If you have any issues, I'd love to hear them so I can fix
things up.

> 	I would like to have a Changelog or something like it, in order to compose
> new Debian changelogs, but I was unable to find any. The ocfs2-tools-announce
> list is empty, and there is no CHANGES file neither in the tar.gz or in the
> web site. Do you have such information?

	Well, the SVN repository includes debian/changelog, though I've
been very lax about updating it.  The best change info is really the
repository history, at least going backwards.  Going forwards, I really
should keep debian/changelog up to date.

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #314

	"Never underestimate the power of forgiveness."

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com