[Ocfs2-test-devel] how do I run ocfs2-test?

Marcos E. Matsunaga Marcos.Matsunaga at oracle.com
Fri Aug 21 12:43:02 PDT 2009

Get the RPM and install it. That's the best way to start. The
config.sh/config.py are created during install time and it is based on
the installation directory. The RPM has it all set.

Regards,

Marcos Eduardo Matsunaga

Oracle USA
Linux Engineering

“The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.”