[Ocfs2-devel] report BUG: io_uring triggers umount error

Heming Zhao heming.zhao at suse.com
Fri Feb 24 07:48:40 UTC 2023

On 2/24/23 2:54 PM, Joseph Qi wrote:
> I can reproduce this in my local VM.
> I've traced ocfs2_dismount_volume and found that it hasn't been called.
> So EBUSY is returned in VFS layer. I guess something wrong when doing
> a copy with linked SQEs (normal copy seems no problem).

I am inclined to agree with you. I also test liburing examples apps
on ext4 partition, everything looks fine.

I used below bpftrace method, the retval is '3'.
  bpftrace -e 'kr:mnt_get_count{printf("%d\n", retval);}'

It responds to flow: path_umount() => do_umount => mnt_get_count (gets '3')

Thanks,
Heming