[Ocfs2-devel] OCFS2 benchmark questions

Gang He ghe at suse.com
Fri May 20 01:30:04 PDT 2016

Hello Joseph, Junxiao and All,

I got some benchmark related questions, but due to hardware limitation in our local lab, we have not enough information to answer the questions.
Could you help to look at the questions, if you ever did the related testings in your sites.
1) How many nodes can OCFS2 cluster scale out to? theoretically, the answer is 32. but who ever did the testing with the maximum number of nodes? second, too many nodes will impact the performance, or not?

2) Who can help to share OCFS2 benchmark information/data in the physical environment? e.g. node hardware information, back-end storage information, IO read/write data, IOPS/IO throughput. etc.

Thanks
Gang