[Ocfs2-devel] ocfs2: o2hb: not fence self if storage down

rwxybh rwxybh at 126.com
Thu Jan 21 00:34:04 PST 2016

Hi, junxiao!

We can't find correct fencing log after a node fencing itself.
We know there is log such as following in source code:

printk(KERN_ERR "*** ocfs2 is very sorry to be fencing this "
      "system by restarting ***\n");

But we NEVER found this message from /var/log/message or last "demsg".

Do u mean we can find this message from local fs log after applying this patch set?

Or any way to find this output (without netconsole), thx?

rwxybh