[Ocfs2-devel] [Ocfs2-users] size increase

Umarzuki Mochlis umarzuki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 19:50:24 PDT 2015

1) yes

even 36K text html file in ext4 became 128K inside ocfs2

2) I installed ocfs-tools on Ubuntu 14.04 amd64

A LUN added to a newly created LVM group, so no other physical volume
added other than this one and formatted as ocfs2 with below command

sudo mkfs.ocfs2 -b 4K -C 128K -L "Web Cluster" /dev/webvg/weblv

/dev/webvg/weblv mounted on /var/www

I'll check with ext3 later