[Ocfs2-devel] ftrace question about ocfs2

Gang He ghe at suse.com
Thu Jun 18 20:13:03 PDT 2015

Hi Tariq,

First, please check the source code (ocfs2_trace.h) of your kernel module, how to define the related function trace.
Second, you can send the reproduce steps to list, see if there is any issue.
Third, since these trace entries are macro definitions, you can try to pre-compile the kernel module to see the real C code (or dis-assemble kernel module, more touch :-) ).

Thanks
Gang